Sunday, December 24, 2006

Forever Blue - For You I Cannot Wait



I don't know what it is about this game that really gets me pumped, but it is quickly becoming my most wanted game. Forever Blue is currently in development for the Nintendo Wii, and from what I've seen, it's going to be a spectacular game [if you can call it that]. In the game, you play as a deep sea diver, running into the likes of manta rays, whale sharks, and other undersea creatures. This title is also supposed to have online play so I can swim the great blue depths with all of my friends!

Although the only thing revealed for this game is the screenshot above, among a few others, as well as a short ten second video hidden within a Nintendo promotional video. I am definitely looking forward to this game with unabashed enthousiasm. The reason Nintendo came out with the Wii was to draw in all potential gamers as well as develop unique games that would never be seen on other consoles. Forever Blue is definitely one of those games, and like I said, I cannot wait for it.

Nintendo Wii
Forever Blue

No comments: