Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh The Games We Play



I'm setting something right I should have done long ago. I always spend money on games with the perfect intent on actually playing them. After all, isn't that what they're for? Some games I'll start playing, lose interest and then forget about completely. Most of the time, the reason I quit playing one game is because I've bought another. So, in my attempt to remedy this, I'm going to post all the games that I currently haven't completed in an attempt to put some finality on the situation. Here goes:


Wii
Super Paper Mario
Excite Truck

Gamecube
PN03
Pikmin
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
Custom Robo
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Mega Man Anniversary Collection

Xbox (Original)
Genma Onimusha
X-Men Legends
Rallysport Challenge 2
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Otogi: Myth of Demons

Nintendo DS
Cooking Mama
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Trauma Center
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Lost in Blue
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Pokemon Diamond
Meteos
Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Gameboy
Mario and Luigi Superstar
Racing Gears Advance
Pokemon Sapphire (although I was so close one time, but my saved game got erased)

So that's about it. I'm promising myself not to buy anymore games until I at least beat a few of these. When I finish them, I'll be getting rid of them. I hold on to games for far too long that I never play, which is part of my problem as well. I'm not even going to get into the fact that I buy a lot of crappy original NES games and never play those either, but I'm excusing them from this list because it's just the right thing to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of those games though you can't realy "beat". You just play them untill you get tied of it. I mean how do you beat meteos? Beat a star trip? (we've both done that a hundred times a piece), get all the worlds? (tedius to say the least) or beat your roommate in versus mode? (just give up now)

Anonymous said...

Besides, you've beaten a lot of games you didn't buy (Viva Piniata, Mass Effect, Obivion, etc...) Thats got to cancel out some of the ones you have on your list.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.