Friday, December 15, 2006

Some Goings On



Hey everyone, I'm just updating you guys on some things I've been up to. It's almost Christmas, which means my life will get a lot less hectic after December 25th.

I went hiking a few weeks ago up near Snoqualmie Pass, which is about an hour away. I wouldn't even try to get up there now, there's most likely covered in layers of snow and ice. It was really nice going up on the mountain with everyone. I didn't really see much of anything, mostly trees, ice, and trees covered in ice. All in all it was a fun afternoon, and even though it was snowy, it was pretty warm overall. When the weather gets better [i.e. less typhoonish] I'm hoping to get out and check out more hiking spots in the area. Brandon knows a lot of places around here, as well as in Montana, so I'm sure we'll be hitting up the mountains in no time.

Brandon's blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally updated. Was that picture of mountains one you took? Very pretty. The boys miss you. They wish you could come home for xmas. Adam got into the National Junior Honor Society. They both had very good grades. I hope everything is going well. I might sound old but I dont want to go to any concerts. Mainly because I am deaf in left ear and dont want to loose hearing in other. Write to us soon. I think you have Adams email.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty pleased to discover this web site. I want to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you book-marked to look at new information on your blog.

Look into my website landing page design