Sunday, October 01, 2006

Now Accepting Donations



Christmas is kind of far off, and I've been thinking about places to go, you know, since I'm all the way out here on the west coast. I'm debating between a few places right now, and it could definitely change throughout the next few months, but my initial thought is San Diego.

I have a lot of friends who live down there, and none of them are going home from what I've heard, so it would make sense to go down and see them for a few weeks. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to get out of the cold December rain for a little bit.

On the other hand, Brandon has recently proposed a trip to Thailand where we would meet up with one of his friends and just chill out on the coast there too. It's gonna be a tough choice. On one hand, I could go see some of my friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and on the other hand I could go overseas (something which I've never done) and would therefore be flying (again something I've never done) to a country where I've always wanted to visit.

Life's decisions only get harder with the more you want to do and the less money you have to do it with.

No comments: