Tuesday, August 08, 2006

SPLAT!



So bungie jumping kinda fell through for this weekend. We are still planning on going though, however, the bungie jumping people around here is in California for a month or so. We'll just have to wait. For those of you who didn't know, I was planning on going bungie jumping. I didn't really tell any of you, esp. Mom, because I know you would freak. But dammit, if I'm gonna die, I might as well have fun doing it.

Instead, I'm going to EndFest, the local radio stations annual big bash concert. Red Hot Chili Peppers and my favorite, Eagles of Death Metal will be there. I'm planning on getting dressed up for this thing, so I may post some awesome pictures after Saturday (if I can get off my ass and post more).

Oh, and I think I'm gonna rock Halloween hardcore this year. It's my favorite holiday if you didn't know. I'm definitely gonna either be Optimus Prime (a retro tribute to my former costume of 15 years ago) or Steve Zissou (Bill Murray in Life Aquatic). It never hurts to plan ahead. What do you guys think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember that Optimus Prime costume...I also remember you falling on your face and had to be picked up and put back on your feet because you were like a turtle. That was amusing...good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

Oh and another thing...I don't want to hear you crying when you rip the crap our of your neck when bungy jumping...whiplash

Anonymous said...

Im sure you know the new Transformers movie is comming out next July. Optimus Prime would be a good choice. If you want to jump and you trust the people who are rigging you,Go for it. I would love to be there.

Anonymous said...

hey we could use some new updates. The kids like to hear what you are doing.