Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New Blog?



I have been thinking about starting a new blog chronicalling my progress with some of the game ideas I have. One idea in particular is very well developed, I just have to research a little more, and eventually write it. I feel that if I can do this on my own; research, writing, storyboarding, and game design, then I could use that to show how capable I am at doing that type of work. Even if it's not picked up, it would be one hell of a job interview sample.

If I can generate enough material for a new blog, then I'll start it, and post the link on this page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I finally figured this out...and I'm the 1st one on this blog!! You know that you can do anything you set out to do.You set out for Seattle and you've only just begun to spread your wings out there (remember the Eagle you saw for the 1st time? A sign maybe?) Dana did the same thing deciding to go back to college...so proud of both of you! Hi Dewbob,ya'll write!