Monday, June 12, 2006

The Move: Mount Rushmore



This is probably one of the best pictures I've ever taken. Ever.



Alex, a man among boys. Brave enough to ride with me to Seattle so my Mom wouldn't kill me.



HAH! That big monument doesn't look so big now compared to me!



The trip up here was a lot cooler than I thought. For about $8 you get to see a national treasure and wonder what it would be like to climb up into their noses. We may never know, sadly they have no nostrils.



The three GOOD presidents. Lincoln, psht. You know what I heard? One of the locals said that if you stare at Jefferson long enough, he'll wink at you. Know what else I heard? Washington's eyes are really gaint lasers that were put in place to shoot down alien spaceships if we were ever invaded. I think laser eyes make up for the whole cherry tree thing.

No comments: